In Lieu of the executive order from Governor Polis Lone Star School District will be officially closed through April 17th.
Here is what you need to know about our school closure:
• All school-related activities and events scheduled during the closure will be canceled.
• CHSAA has suspended all spring sports and activities through April 18th.
• State testing has been “paused” by the Colorado Department of Education. Colorado Education Commissioner Dr. Katy Anthes announced, “With the extraordinary actions we are taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19, it’s clear that we need to press pause on our CMAS tests this year,” Commissioner Anthes said. “Students and educators need to feel a sense of stability and normalcy before state tests can be administered and produce valid results. This also means we plan to pause our school and district state accountability system as it relates to state assessments for a year.”
• All non-school related events scheduled to take place in our buildings will be canceled.
• Only Lone Star administration, cleaning and kitchen personnel, and maintenance will be allowed in the building during the closure.
• The building will continue to be cleaned and sanitized
Please read the following Message from Governor Polis:
Parents, Staff and Student Log ins
Corner of CR 54 and CR XX
High School Hallway